Metal Bulletin Research has undertaken a comprehensive in-depth research and analysis into the copper sector in this detailed and independent study.
As the world's biggest copper importer and consumer, China's copper demand will continue to grow. The changes in the country's copper market will play a significant role in global copper market. LME copper prices set new record highs in 2011, breaking USD 10,000/mt, but then fluctuated and moved lower. Especially after the eruption of US debt problems, LME copper prices kept slumping, which took market players by surprise and affected real consumption.
How will declining copper prices impact demand?
Metal Bulletin Research have published an in-depth study, The Chinese Copper Market - Prospects for 2012 that provides an analysis and outlook for Chinese copper supply and demand.
The Chinese Copper Market - Prospects for 2012 is a timely study providing crucial analysis and forecasts.
Objectives of The Chinese Copper Market - Prospects for 2012 study:
• To discuss the outlook for China's Construction industry in 2012;
• To provide the outlook for the Chinese Automobile industry in 2012
• To provide an outlook for the Chinese electronic industry in 2012;
• To analyse major refined Copper importers in 2012
Why is this study essential reading?
• Offers an exclusive and authentic database;
• Written by experienced individuals with industry knowledge in copper markets;
• Provides valuable industry analysis for China's copper resources;
• Presents detailed Chinese copper supply and demand data for 2011.