Metal Bulletin Research has undertaken a comprehensive in-depth research and analysis into the nickel sector in this detailed and independent study.
On a macro front, the European debt crisis, expectation of Chinese tightening monetary policies, as well as anticipation of QE3 in the US, all are negative for nickel prices. Coupled with foreign and domestic weak stainless steel markets, nickel prices fell as low as USD 20,400/mt in August, a new low for 2011.
Due to its strong financial attribute, all investment companies list nickel a top investment product. As a result of the existence of domestic NPI, nickel prices are more impacted by the fundamentals compared with other base metals prices. Research on foreign and domestic nickel markets changes by year can be a reference to the future and a valuable information accumulation as well.
How will declining nickel prices impact demand?
Metal Bulletin Research have published an in-depth study, The Chinese Nickel, Nickel Pig Iron and Stainless Market – Prospects for 2012 that provides an analysis and outlook for Chinese nickel supply and demand.
The Chinese Nickel, Nickel Pig Iron and Stainless Market – Prospects for 2012 is a timely study providing crucial analysis and forecasts.
Objectives of The Chinese Nickel, Nickel Pig Iron and Stainless Market – Prospects for 2012 study:
• To provide analysis on supply and demand balance of nickel in 2011
• To provide forecast of the price trend in related nickel products
This study offers expert analysis, forecasting and independent guidance including:
• Offers nickel supply and demand balance for 2011;
• Forecast for nickel prices, nickel ores and refined nickel
• Detailed information about industries of NPI, stainless steel, battery and electroplating;
• Overview of the Chinese nickel markets.