Metal Bulletin Research has undertaken a comprehensive in-depth research and analysis into the bauxite sector in this detailed and independent study.
The bauxite industry has continued to show growth with the aluminium smelting industry. Over the last 20 years most of the global supply of bauxite has come from Australia, South America and West Africa. With increasing demand from Asian alumina refineries it is unlikely that it will be met by these industry players. The development of mines in South East Asia will be vital in the coming years to ensure demand is fulfilled.
How will South East Asian bauxite mining and consumption change in the coming years?
Metal Bulletin Research have published an in-depth study, A strategic outlook for the metallurgical and non-metallurgical grade bauxite industry out to 2021 that provides coverage by region on supply and demand and a view on mining politics.
A strategic outlook for the metallurgical and non-metallurgical grade bauxite industry out to 2021 is a timely study providing crucial analysis and long-term forecasts.
This study offers expert analysis, forecasting and independent guidance including:
• Review of the regional demand situation;
• Forecasts for Chinese bauxite imports;
• Analysis of future supply sources for bauxite;
• Outlook for global bauxite mining and consumption.
• Analysis of the economics and political situation of bauxite mining in the key mining regions, South America, West Africa and Australia.
Key questions addressed include:
• Will Chinese bauxite imports continue to grow in the coming years?
• Where will the new sources of bauxite come from?
• How will the shift in alumina pricing affect the bauxite industry?
• How will Australia's political and legal situation affect bauxite mining in Queensland and Western Australia?
• How will the political situation regarding bauxite mining develop in guinea?
Why is this study essential reading?
• Analysts, consultants, other libraries, researchers, industry organizations, NGOS
Provides a valuable insight to assist in gaining an understanding of the industry.
• Chairman, Managing Director, President, CEO
Assists with the development of industry knowledge, strategic planning, investment planning, and development of regional strategies, asset management and long term planning.
Assists with income/cash flow modelling and long term planning.
Provides industry knowledge and the discovery of long and short term opportunities.
• Marketing, Sales
Assists with short and long term sales and marketing plans and the development of regional strategies, and the forecasting of sales.