Analysis of several key end-use sectors and their usage patterns is provided including passenger cars, commercial vehicles, railways, motorcycles, aerospace and shipbuilding. A discussion of significant demand drivers in the industry and the impact of recent technology developments are further detailed.
This exclusive study from Metal Bulletin Research is the first of its kind providing detailed coverage on the global market for Aluminium in transportation.
This study offers expert analysis, forecasting and independent guidance including:
• Forecast aluminium in transportation demand across the world with analysis of growth trends and key drivers;
• Usage pattern of aluminium in transportation across end-use sectors and geographic regions;
• Detailed discussion on the recent technology developments;
• Advantages of producing aluminium by region as well as the challenges faced by the producers;
• Aiding the purchasing team of aluminium downstream companies to plan sourcing of raw materials;
• Information on the industry that aids in providing policy directions to your company's operations in the coming decade;
• The ability to identify the material flow in the industry and identify the key markets;
• The exploring of business opportunities across end-use sector and across geographic regions.
Key features of this study include:
Aluminium in transportation
The study provides a deep insight into aluminium and its usage in the transportation sector by regions. All the major end-use segments in the transportation sector are analysed in detail as well as their usage patterns.
Market analysis and demand forecasts
Forecast of aluminium in the transportation industry across the world for key end-use sectors is provided out to 2020.
Coverage of end-use sectors
The following sectors are covered:
• Passenger cars
• Commercial vehicles
Demand in detail for each of these following countries/regions:
• North America: US, Canada
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico
• Europe: UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain
• Asia Pacific: Japan, China, India, South Korea
• Middle East & Africa: Iran, GCC
For more information please contact Roger Cooke +44 207 779 8905 firstname.lastname@example.org