The preferred source of company data for the metals & mining industry
Drawing knowledge directly from Metal Bulletin's extensive web of industry contacts, the Metal Bulletin Company Database offers operational and financial data for 12,000 miners, metals producers, traders and service centres around the world.
This analytical tool allows you to identify the world largest mining and metals companies, by output, revenue, mines reserves and amount invested in expansion plans. The information is always accurate, because a team of over 20 full-time researchers based in China, India, the US and the UK, update it constantly.
• Base Metals
• Carbon Steel
• Industrial Minerals
• Minor Metals
• Precious Metals
• Scrap & Secondary
• Steelmaking Raw Materials
Details for approximately:
- 2,800 mines
- 13,000 plants
- 1,000 exploration projects
- 500 new plants
- 500 modernization plans
New project details include:
- Project costs
- Project manager
Create your own rankings:
• Who are the leading Purchasing Managers on iron ore in the Asia-Pacific region?
• Where are Latin America's largest copper mines by reserves?
• Which is the biggest aluminium plant by capacity in the Middle East?
• Who are China's largest rare earth producers by annual output?
• Which companies operating in chromite earn the highest revenue?
• What is the largest new project taking place in Vietnam?
You will be able to rank companies (by output, revenue, mines reserves and new projects), get direct access to the decision makers (from purchasing managers to head of technology), spot sales opportunities, plan your business trips, track your competitors and develop forecasts.
This superior database allows you to:
• Access all the data you need to produce meaningful market analysis
• Put together lists of companies by metal, region or company type
• Create target lists for specific job titles (Head of Marketing, Head of Purchasing, Head of Technology, etc).
• Set up alerts to track changes in your favourite companies and markets
• Export the data into excel.
Every business intelligence team, marketing department and sales floor in the mining and metals industry needs access to it, so subscribe to Metal Bulletin Company Database