With a subscription to MBR's Base Metals Weekly Market Tracker you'll get:
A weekly research report including:
• Technical analysis and short-term trading strategies
• Fundamental analysis - detailed statistics on production, stocks, trade and consumption of the LME metals
• Price-modelling and forecasting utilising high-low case scenario planning.
• Analysis of speculative money flows and fund activity in the base metals commodities, including ETFs.
• Insights into leading industry companies.
Online access providing you with data including:
• Global supply-demand balances for all LME metals, with two-year forecast and ten years history. Regional data breakdown - China, North America, Europe and ROW.
• Daily spot and forward LME prices, stocks, spreads, LME open interest and cancelled warrants by metal.
• Reported stocks by metal on a quarterly basis and demand indicators.
• Extended balances, LME open interest, Shanghai prices and Chinese trade data.
Use the expertise of the MBR base metals forecasting analyst
Your subscription entitles you to regular discussions with MBR's analysts to expand on how their forecasts affect your business.
"Base Metals research service contains very insightful information on copper and aluminum."
Dale Gross, Strategic Buyer, Schindler NA