This study provides the break-down both geographically and by process step from raw materials through to finished steel. With clear commentary of where there is over- and undersupply, it helps reduce the chances of unexpected additions, but also highlight where investment could be warranted.
The Steelmaking Capacity & Capex Study provides a geographical breakdown of capacity and capital expenditure allowing you to:
1. Analyse current capacity, competitors and market opportunities;
2. Identify geographical, undersupply or overproduction on a product-by-product basis;
3. Form a solid foundation for steelmaking equity analysis;
4. Observe company and product specific operations;
5. Analyse long term industry trends;
6. Access Metal Bulletin Research's expert team of industry analysts to answer queries and offer additional support;
7. Fully customisable data visualisation allowing ease of manipulation;
8. Gain an insight into key developments affecting the steelmaking and mining industry.
The quarterly subscription to Steelmaking Capacity & Capex Study includes:
- A written report sent out quarterly highlighting the key findings and points of analysis. The Steelmaking Capacity & Capex provides an analytical commentary and forecast by product, with capacity and capital expenditure out to 2016;
- Statistical information for product capacity by producer/miner and by site – presented using Tableau software;
- Statistical information for product capital expenditure by investor, location, capacity, $(m) cost and start-up – presented using Tableau software;
- Access to the team of consultants that produce the study to respond to queries and examine the information provided – an added value service offered to all Steelmaking Capacity & Capex subscribers.