A Metal Bulletin subscription includes:
- Access to live news and 900 metal prices at www.metalbulletin.com
- The Price Book - a sophisticated online tool to track and compare prices
- Breaking news email alerts sent directly to your inbox
- The Metal Bulletin Archive – access the last 12 months of news and prices
- Daily and weekly issues of Metal Bulletin, available to download online
- Full access to the free iPad and iPhone news app
Metal Bulletin is available as a 1 or 2 year subscription.
Online access to live news and prices
This subscription package gives you access to the Metal Bulletin website at www.metalbulletin.com, so you can view the news as it happens.
Daily Email News Alerts
Receive breaking news email alerts directly to your inbox. You can edit your email alert preferences to receive the alerts on the metals of interest to you, as well as the Daily Metal, Daily Steel and China Daily email newsletters.
The latest technology to enable you to track all the prices you need with ease, quickly analyse and compare prices, and create sophisticated graphs for presentations and reports.
LME Settlement quotes
Metal Bulletin's proprietary prices are also available online, as are the LME Settlement quotes.
A standard subscription includes the past 12 months of archived news and prices, allowing you to track historical market trends. For access to the full archive, dating back 15 years, please choose Metal Bulletin Full Archive Subscription.
iPad and iPhone News App
Access the latest news from the global metals markets on your iPad and iPhone, included free as part of your subscription. This app can also be used offline.